Law Offices of
Elizabeth A. Smith, P.C.
2009 Mackenzie Way Suite 100
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
*Satellite office in Butler, PA
Send an email
- Average for winning Disability and SSI in 2017 is 70% at Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith
- Seven Fields Pennsylvania Office of Disability Adjudication and Review
- 5 Day Rule Letter – WHAT? No worries – our office submits ALL evidence well before 5 days
- Do I Need to Talk at My Hearing?
- Status Updates During the Initial Application
Monthly Archives: March 2012
From time to time I ask certain clients to keep a journal to keep track of their symptoms over time, to keep track of their “good” days versus “bad” days. For certain impairments like fibromyalgia, migraines, irritable bowel syndrome, pain, chronic … Continue reading
Recently we posted again the link to the 2005 article about Attorney Elizabeth A. Smith’s swim from Alcatraz. Attorney Smith is preparing again to undertake this challenge in July, 2012. Keep checking back to read about her training and progress … Continue reading
In 2011 the Social Security Administration (SSA) stopped mailing to all Americans under the age of 60 the annual statement that let them know what their monthly SS check would be at retirement. The annual statement also let them know … Continue reading
The House Ways and Means Social Security Subcommittee will hold a hearing to focus on how disability decisions are made. The hearing will focus on the initial disability determination levels. That is the level where almost all Claimants are denied. … Continue reading