Law Offices of
Elizabeth A. Smith, P.C.
129 South McKean Street
Butler, PA 16001
Send an email
- Average for winning Disability and SSI in 2017 is 70% at Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith
- Seven Fields Pennsylvania Office of Disability Adjudication and Review
- 5 Day Rule Letter – WHAT? No worries – our office submits ALL evidence well before 5 days
- Do I Need to Talk at My Hearing?
- Status Updates During the Initial Application
Monthly Archives: April 2012
The Pennsylvania Courts in child custody cases must consider the “best interests” of the child. Often times parents say to me – I have talked with my child about this, and my child … Continue reading
The guardianship process is often described as the option of last resort in protecting an incapacitated person. An incapacitated person is an adult whose ability to receive and evaluate information effectively and communicate decisions in any way is impaired to … Continue reading