Law Offices of
Elizabeth A. Smith, P.C.
129 South McKean Street
Butler, PA 16001
Send an email
- Average for winning Disability and SSI in 2017 is 70% at Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith
- Seven Fields Pennsylvania Office of Disability Adjudication and Review
- 5 Day Rule Letter – WHAT? No worries – our office submits ALL evidence well before 5 days
- Do I Need to Talk at My Hearing?
- Status Updates During the Initial Application
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Our Family Wizard (OFW) offers a website for separated parents to communicate with one and other. Communication between separated parents can be difficult & stressful. Even though the parents relationship ends – there is always a need to address issues that come up, … Continue reading
On Saturday July 14th I participated in the Search for Monongy – a 1.2 & 2.4-Mile Open Water Swim event in the Allegheny River. I swam the 1.2 miles in just under 32 minutes – which averages to 1:17 minutes per … Continue reading
Yet again I had another client who had applied online for Social Security benefits. When talking with my client I inquired whether she had applied for both Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). The client … Continue reading
General Assistance in Pennsylvania is coming to an end. With the state government looking for ways to cut costs, cutting the $205/month cash payment to nearly 70,000 Pennsylvania residents is the way it’s going to be done. Pennsylvania is one … Continue reading