Law Offices of
Elizabeth A. Smith, P.C.
2009 Mackenzie Way Suite 100
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
*Satellite office in Butler, PA
Send an email
- Average for winning Disability and SSI in 2017 is 70% at Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith
- Seven Fields Pennsylvania Office of Disability Adjudication and Review
- 5 Day Rule Letter – WHAT? No worries – our office submits ALL evidence well before 5 days
- Do I Need to Talk at My Hearing?
- Status Updates During the Initial Application
Monthly Archives: May 2014
At the Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith, we can assist disabled individuals with obtaining all the social security disability benefits to which they are entitled. To help you with determining if you are disabled under the Social Security Act, … Continue reading →
Social Security provides great financial planning tools that can help you make informed decisions. Visit www.socialsecurity.gov and open a “My Social Security” account to access your on line Social Security statement. The statement lists your earnings and Social Security taxes … Continue reading →
Q: I applied for a replacement Social Security card last week but have not received it. When should I expect to receive my new card?
Currently, it takes approximately 10-14 days to receive your replacement Social Security card. At the Social Security Administration they are working to protect you, prevent identity theft and insure the integrity of your social security number. To do that SSA … Continue reading →