Law Offices of
Elizabeth A. Smith, P.C.
2009 Mackenzie Way Suite 100
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
*Satellite office in Butler, PA
Send an email
- Average for winning Disability and SSI in 2017 is 70% at Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith
- Seven Fields Pennsylvania Office of Disability Adjudication and Review
- 5 Day Rule Letter – WHAT? No worries – our office submits ALL evidence well before 5 days
- Do I Need to Talk at My Hearing?
- Status Updates During the Initial Application
Monthly Archives: February 2017
The Social Security Administration announced that the average time in months from the hearing request date until a hearing was held for the Pittsburgh Office of Disability Adjudication and Review was 20 months and for the Seven Fields Office of … Continue reading
Trump’s Hiring Freeze May Worsen 526-Day Disability Case Backlog by Josh Eidelson President Donald Trump’s federal hiring freeze may exacerbate a backlog of appeals for Social Security Disability Insurance that has grown so big that an average case takes … Continue reading