Law Offices of
Elizabeth A. Smith, P.C.
129 South McKean Street
Butler, PA 16001
Send an email
- Average for winning Disability and SSI in 2017 is 70% at Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith
- Seven Fields Pennsylvania Office of Disability Adjudication and Review
- 5 Day Rule Letter – WHAT? No worries – our office submits ALL evidence well before 5 days
- Do I Need to Talk at My Hearing?
- Status Updates During the Initial Application
Monthly Archives: March 2017
I’m often asked by clients if they will have to testify at their Social Security disability hearing. In many cases, the answer is yes. An administrative law judge (ALJ) will decide cases based on the medical evidence in the file – this … Continue reading
Filing for Social Security Disability (SSD) or supplemental security income (SSI) benefits can be a long process. It typically requires you to wait for months before you get a response from anyone at the SSA. Your wait is particularly difficult when you are struggling to … Continue reading