Law Offices of
Elizabeth A. Smith, P.C.
2009 Mackenzie Way Suite 100
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
*Satellite office in Butler, PA
Send an email
- Average for winning Disability and SSI in 2017 is 70% at Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith
- Seven Fields Pennsylvania Office of Disability Adjudication and Review
- 5 Day Rule Letter – WHAT? No worries – our office submits ALL evidence well before 5 days
- Do I Need to Talk at My Hearing?
- Status Updates During the Initial Application
Monthly Archives: April 2017
The Office of Disability Adjudication and Review in Seven Fields, PA, conducts disability and SSI hearings. The average wait time for a hearing is 20 months. The Seven Fields average for winning a disability or SSI hearing is 44% as … Continue reading
This excerpt is from the disabilityjudges.com website – information as of 2-7-17 At the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review (ODAR) in Seven Fields, Pennsylvania, 7 different administrative law judges (ALJ) conduct Social Security Disability (SSD) hearings and Supplemental Security … Continue reading
SSA has started to change procedures and notices to comply with the “5-day rule” regulations. Hearings held on or after May 1, 2017 must comply with the requirement that the ALJ receive or is informed about evidence at least 5 … Continue reading