We realize COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is impacting many businesses and individuals; the Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith is not exempt. We are doing what we can in order to protect your best interests and ensure you have access to our legal services during this uncertain time.
With the impact of the Coronavirus spreading, the Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith is now conducting Disability consultation appointments and Hearing Preparation appointments through Zoom Video Conferencing or by phone. When booking an appointment, please let our staff know if you would like to meet via zoom or by phone.
We care about your health, so here are a few recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds—do it often
- Stay home as much as possible
The Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith will continue to provide legal services to individuals seeking Social Security Disability benefits in Western Pennsylvania.